Power markets across the globe are seeing significant change. Renewable energy is becoming more main stream: prices are falling, and technology is improving. Proposed government policies and infrastructure requirements continue to impact regional markets. These changes are creating new investment opportunities and forcing companies to adapt their business models. Now more than ever, it is important to make timely and reliable decisions based on a sound understanding of the complete energy landscape.
Renewable energy commercialization involves the deployment of three generations of renewable energy technologies dating back more than 100 years. Public policy and political leadership helps to “level the playing field” and drive the wider acceptance of renewable energy technologies. In international public opinion surveys there is strong support for a variety of methods for addressing the problem of energy supply. These methods include promoting renewable sources such as solar power and wind power, requiring utilities to use more renewable energy, and providing tax incentives to encourage the development and use of such technologies.
A portfolio of renewable energy technologies is becoming cost-competitive in an increasingly broad range of circumstances, in some cases providing investment opportunities without the need for specific economic support, and added that cost reductions in critical technologies, such as wind and solar, are set to continue.
Challenges faced by the industry for reporting systems and analysis
- Projection on Phased Revenue and Cost Analysis as it takes considerable time to develop, start yielding agency from non-traditional sources.
- Lack of Information and Simulation for analysis of Long term financial viability of sources of green energy
- Management of High financing cost and High transaction cost with accurate and timely information
- Decision and Linking od information for Upfront Capital Cost and Revenue Plan
Related services where ADITYAM is sharing core consulting knowledge to help a client.
- Support strategic decisions, generation planning and procurement processes with help of strategic planning integrated with long term path and strategies.
- Gain a long-term view of regional and global power/renewable energy trends with integrated reporting system based on Capitalised Annual Growth and Yearly Growth Reports
- Anticipate power/renewable energy market shifts with trends analysis and pricing simulation reporting
- Optimize capital investment decisions where we design the reporting solution to keep track of record on each investment as well as value fluctuation of investment.
- Benchmark assessments of regional power/renewable energy demand with help of comparison reports and market analysis
- SAP solutions connect processes for any utilities’ value chains by integrating horizontal lines of business with industry-specific solutions on premise, in the cloud, and through mobile devices.